- Casa Cassara Tempranillo
- Sweet Vermouth
- European orange Fanta, Italian orange soda or Orangina
- Schweppe’s lemon sour soda or Italian lemon soda
- Orange slices for garnish (you can also substitute lemon or lime slices)
- Fill your glasses halfway with ice cubes
- Pour Casa Cassara Tempranillo and fill the glass to the 1/3 to 1/2 mark, depending on your personal taste and how much in wine flavor you like
- Add a splash of sweet vermouth, about 1 tablespoon per glass
- Pour in orange soda to fill 1/4 to 1/3 of the glass.
- Pour lemon soda to fill the remaining 1/4 to 1/3 of the glass.
- Float thin orange slices on top for garnish. You may substitute with lemon or lime if you prefer.